This ENG set offers a great amount of flexibility for portable recording indoors or outdoors. Its SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter transforms XLR equipped devices (such as microphones and mixing consoles) into wireless devices by simply plugging the unit in. The bodypack transmitter, as well as the plug on, can by synced up to the receiver with the simple push of a button. A very small high-quality directional clip-on microphone completes this set.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in SK 100 G3 or EK 100 G3
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- 1 SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter
- 1 CL 1 jack cable
- 1 CL 100 XLR cable
- 1 CA 2 camera adaptor
- 6 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
- Transmission/receiving frequencies 1680
- Presets 12
- Switching bandwidth 42 MHz
- Peak deviation +/- 48 kHz
- Compander HDX
- Frequency response (microphone) 80.....18000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,9 %
- In compliance with ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Audio-XLR connector 3,5 mm jack
- Audio output level (unbalanced) +10 dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver) 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight (Receiver) ~ 160 g
- RF output power 30 mW
- Operating time (transmitter) > 8 h
- Input voltage range Mic/Line: 1,8V/3,0V (SK100G2), Mic: 1,2V (SKP100G2)
- Dimensions (Transmitter) 82 x 64 x 24 mm (SK100 G2), 105x43x43mm (SKP100G2)
- Weight (Transmitter) ~ 160 g (SK100G2), 195g (SKP100G2)
- Transducer; Microphone type elektret
- AF sensitivity 20 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 130 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern omni- directional
Please note that any listing that shows "Free Shipping" refers to USA shipping of items in the lower 48 states. Some items may have an up-charge for Alaska and Hawaii. Please check the actual shipping section for details about shipping cost to your location.
Foreign buyers please note: All duties and customs if there are any placed on your package upon import are the sole responsibility of you the buyer. We are not aware of each countries import laws and do not know the fees. Please investigate this prior to purchase.
Please note that any of our listings that aren't listed as "NEW" have the possibility of some signs of use. Although this is rare, and when it occurs, usually very minor, we want you to be aware of this possibility. If you should buy something from us and do happen to have any issues, please contact us so RSS can determine that whether it's the normal expected condition for open box items or damage that may have occurred during shipping.
Thanks and Happy Buying!!
Items must be returned within 14 days .
Refund will be given as Money back or exchange/replacement.
Refund policy details:
Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Destination: United States
Instructions to Buyer
|Check||Checks must clear before shipment is made.|
|VISA||For Visa payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|
|MASTERCARD||For Mastercard payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|
|DISCOVER||For Discover payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|
|AMEX||For American Express payments, please contact us at 785.820.7243|
|Paypal||Please pay via PayPal.|